GAPDH antibody (Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase) (AA 107-156) Primary Antibody
- AA 107-156
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This GAPDH antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human GAPDH
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Guinea pig, Zebrafish (100%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
Synthetic peptide located between aa107-156 of human GAPDH (P04406, NP_002037). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Orangutan, Gibbon, Baboon, Monkey, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Ferret, Elephant, Panda, Dog, Cat, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Opossum, Guinea pig, Salmon, Zebrafish (100%), Hamster, Bat, Armadillo, Xenopus, Trout, Smelt, Pike (90%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
anti-Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (GAPDH) (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
GAPDH Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Drosophila melanogaster, E. coli ICC, IF, IHC (rs), IP, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (GAPDH) antibody Primary Antibody
GAPDH Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Goat, Monkey, Pig, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) ELISA, ICC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (GAPDH) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GAPDH Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1.0 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as second antibody. ELISA titer in peptide based assay: 1:312500.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- GAPDH (GAPDH Antibody Abstract)
- G3PD, GAPD, Gapd, BEST:GH12586, CG12055, Dmel\\CG12055, GA3PDH, GADPH, GAP, GAPDH, GAPDH I, GAPDH-1, GAPDH1, GAPDHI, Gapdh, Gapdh-1, Gapdh43E, gadph, gapdh, gapdh-1, gh12586, cb609, gapd, mg:bb02e05, wu:fb33a10, wu:ft80f05, KNC-NDS6, g3pd, G3PDH, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, Glyceraldehyde 3 phosphate dehydrogenase 1, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase S homeolog, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, type I, olfactory receptor 8K3, GAPDH, Gapdh, Gapdh1, gapdh, gapdh.S, gapDH, LOC100404960, LOC614985
Name/Gene ID: GAPDH
Synonyms: GAPDH, A1 40 kd subunit, Activator 1 40 kd subunit, G3PD, GAPD, G3pdh, Rfc40, Rf-c 40 kd subunit
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession