ATXN7 antibody (Ataxin 7) (AA 359-408) Primary Antibody
ATXN7 Reactivity: Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6742371
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 359-408
- Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse
- This ATXN7 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human ATXN7 / Ataxin-7
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Rat, Dog, Bovine, Rabbit, Pig (92%) Mouse, Horse, Guinea pig (85%) Chicken (83%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa359-408 of human ATXN7 (O15265, NP_000324). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Monkey, Marmoset (100%), Gibbon, Rat, Dog, Bovine, Bat, Rabbit, Pig (92%), Galago, Mouse, Horse, Guinea pig (85%), Turkey, Zebra finch, Chicken (83%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: