Chromosome 2 Open Reading Frame 60 (C2orf60) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human C2orf60
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Dog (100%) Chicken (92%) Mouse, Rat (85%) Tick (83%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide from C-Terminus of human TYW5 (A2RUC4, NP_001034782). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Marmoset, Elephant, Panda, Dog, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Opossum, Guinea pig (100%), Hamster, Bovine, Bat, Turkey, Zebra finch, Chicken, Lizard (92%), Mouse, Rat (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.