One Cut Homeobox 3 (ONECUT3) (AA 381-430) antibody Primary Antibody
ONECUT3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Monkey, Pig, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6744624
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 381-430
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Monkey, Pig, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse ONECUT3
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Dog, Bovine, Pig (100%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa381-430 of mouse Onecut3 (Q8K557, NP_631972). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Monkey, Galago, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Bovine, Pig (100%), Opossum (92%), Zebra finch, Platypus (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Mouse
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ONECUT3 / OC3 (ONECUT3 Antibody Abstract)
- OC-3, Oc3, OC3, one cut domain, family member 3, one cut homeobox 3, Onecut3, ONECUT3
- Name/Gene ID: ONECUT3
Synonyms: ONECUT3, OC-3, OC3, One cut homeobox 3, One cut domain family member 3, Transcription factor ONECUT-3
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: