ADAM22 antibody (ADAM Metallopeptidase Domain 22) (AA 298-347) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 298-347
- Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Xenopus laevis
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse ADAM22
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Bovine, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Guinea pig (100%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa298-347 of mouse Adam22 (Q9R1V6-2, NP_001007222). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Galago, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Elephant, Dog, Bovine, Bat, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Guinea pig, Xenopus (100%), Opossum (92%), Lizard (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Mouse
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.