Kallikrein 6 antibody (KLK6) (AA 74-123) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 74-123
- Human, Monkey
- This Kallikrein 6 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human KLK6 / Kallikrein 6
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Dog (92%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa74-123 of human KLK6 (Q92876, NP_001012982). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Monkey, Marmoset (100%), Galago, Dog, Horse (92%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Alternative Name
- KLK6 / Kallikrein 6 (KLK6 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: KLK6
Subfamily: Serine S1
Synonyms: KLK6, Bssp, HK6, Kallikrein-related peptidase 6, Kallikrein 6 (neurosin, zyme), Neurosin, Protease, serine, 18, Protease M, PRSS9, Serine protease 9, Zyme, Serine protease 18, Kallikrein 6, Kallikrein-6, PRSS18, SP59
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Complement System, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling
- Application Notes
- Approved: IHC, IHC-P (5 μg/mL), WB
Usage: ELISA titer using peptide based assay: 1:62500. Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1:50000 - 100000 as second antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled Water.
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.