Carbonyl Reductase 4 (CBR4) (AA 156-205) antibody Primary Antibody
CBR4 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6747447
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 156-205
- Cow, Dog, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human CBR4
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Dog (100%) Guinea pig (92%) Rat, Bovine (85%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa156-205 of human CBR4 (Q8N4T8, NP_116172). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Elephant, Panda, Dog, Rabbit, Pig (100%), Marmoset, Hamster, Guinea pig (92%), Galago, Rat, Bovine, Bat, Opossum (85%), Mouse (76%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: