WDR41 antibody (WD Repeat Domain 41) (AA 200-249) Primary Antibody
WDR41 Reactivity: Bat, Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6748292
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 200-249
- Bat, Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- This WDR41 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse WDR41
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bovine, Horse, Pig (100%) Dog, Chicken (92%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa200-249 of mouse Wdr41 (Q3UDP0-2, NP_766178). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Galago, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Elephant, Bovine, Bat, Horse, Pig, Opossum, Guinea pig (100%), Gibbon, Dog, Chicken (92%), Zebra finch (91%), Monkey, Platypus (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Mouse
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: