Myotubularin Related Protein 12 (MTMR12) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human MTMR12
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide from C-Terminus of human MTMR12 (Q9C0I1, NP_001035536). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Orangutan, Gibbon, Monkey, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Bovine (100%), Galago, Elephant, Rabbit, Pig, Guinea pig, Platypus (92%), Marmoset, Bat, Horse, Opossum (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: IHC, IHC-P (10 μg/mL), WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.