PAK1 antibody (P21-Activated Kinase 1) (Cy5) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This PAK1 antibody is conjugated to Cy5
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PAK1
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Pak1 (PAK1 Antibody Abstract)
- X-PAK1, XPak1, pak, pak-1, pakalpha, PAKalpha, AW045634, PAK-1, Paka, p21 protein (Cdc42/Rac)-activated kinase 1 S homeolog, p21 (RAC1) activated kinase 1, p21 protein (Cdc42/Rac)-activated kinase 1, Serine/threonine-protein kinase pak-1, pak1.S, PAK1, Pak1, pak-1
This gene encodes a family member of serine/threonine p21-activating kinases, known as PAK proteins. These proteins are critical effectors that link RhoGTPases to cytoskeleton reorganization and nuclear signaling, and they serve as targets for the small GTP binding proteins Cdc42 and Rac. This specific family member regulates cell motility and morphology. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Apr 2010]
Synonyms: Alpha PAK, Alpha-PAK, MGC130000, MGC130001, p21 activated kinase 1, p21 protein Cdc42/Rac activated kinase 1, p21-activated kinase 1, p21/Cdc42/Rac1 activated kinase 1 yeast Ste20 related, p21/Cdc42/Rac1 activated kinase 1, p21/Cdc42/Rac1-activated kinase 1 STE20 homolog, yeast, p65 PAK, p65-PAK, PAK alpha, PAK-1, Pak1, PAK1_HUMAN, Paka, PAKalpha, Protein kinase MUK2, Rac/p21-activated kinase, Serine/threonine-protein kinase PAK 1, STE20 homolog yeast, STE20 homolog yeast.
- Gene ID
- MAPK Signaling, RTK Signaling, TCR Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling Pathway, Regulation of Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling, Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development, CXCR4-mediated Signaling Events, Signaling Events mediated by VEGFR1 and VEGFR2, Signaling of Hepatocyte Growth Factor Receptor, Embryonic Body Morphogenesis