ISX antibody (Intestine-Specific Homeobox) (AA 81-180) Primary Antibody
- AA 81-180
- This ISX antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cow, Horse, Human, Rat, Sheep
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ISX/Intestine specific homeobox
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- ISX/Intestine specific homeobox (ISX Antibody Abstract)
- 9130012O13Rik, Pix-1, RAXLX, intestine specific homeobox, ISX, Isx
Homeobox genes encode DNA-binding proteins, many of which are thought to be involved in early embryonic development. Homeobox genes encode a DNA-binding domain of 60 to 63 amino acids referred to as the homeodomain. This gene is a member of the RAXLX homeobox gene family. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
Subcellular location: Nucleus
Synonyms: DKFZp781N2395, Intestine-specific homeobox, Isx, ISX_HUMAN, MGC138417, OTTHUMP00000028558, Pancreas intestine homeodomain transcription factor, Pix 1, RAX like homeobox, RAX-like homeobox, RAXLX.
- Gene ID