EPYC antibody (Epiphycan) (AA 110-317) Primary Antibody
- AA 110-317
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Epiphycan (EPYC)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against EPYC. It has been selected for its ability to recognize EPYC in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Epiphycan (EPYC) corresdonding to His110~Pro317 with N-terminal His Tag
- Application Notes
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:200-800 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:20-80 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:20-80 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- Epiphycan (EPYC Antibody Abstract)
- MGC85488, dspg3, MGC69472, DSPG3, im:6901189, wu:fb48c08, zgc:110596, si:dkeyp-38g8.4, Dspg3, PG-Lb, SLRR3B, PGLB, Pg-Lb, epiphycan S homeolog, epiphycan, epyc.S, epyc, EPYC, Epyc
- DSPG3, Pg-Lb, SLRR3B, Dermatan Sulphate Proteoglycan 3, Dermatan Sulfate Proteoglycan 3, Proteoglycan-Lb, Small chondroitin/dermatan sulfate proteoglycan