MRPS28 antibody (Mitochondrial Ribosomal Protein S28) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse
- This MRPS28 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Affinity purification
- Recombinant fusion protein of human MRPS28 (NP_054737.1).
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:1000 IF 1:20-1:100
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol, pH 7.3
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MRPS28 (MRPS28 Antibody Abstract)
- LRRGT00031, Mrps28l, MRP-S28, MRP-S35, MRPS35, 1500012D08Rik, AW061224, mitochondrial ribosomal protein S28, Mrps28, MRPS28
- Mammalian mitochondrial ribosomal proteins are encoded by nuclear genes and help in protein synthesis within the mitochondrion. Mitochondrial ribosomes (mitoribosomes) consist of a small 28S subunit and a large 39S subunit. They have an estimated 75 % protein to rRNA composition compared to prokaryotic ribosomes, where this ratio is reversed. Another difference between mammalian mitoribosomes and prokaryotic ribosomes is that the latter contain a 5S rRNA. Among different species, the proteins comprising the mitoribosome differ greatly in sequence, and sometimes in biochemical properties, which prevents easy recognition by sequence homology. This gene encodes a 28S subunit protein that has been called mitochondrial ribosomal protein S35 in the literature.
- Molecular Weight
Observed_MW: 21 kDa
Calculated_MW: 20 kDa
- Gene ID