Pannexin 2 antibody (1st Extracellular Loop)
- Target See all Pannexin 2 (PANX2) Antibodies
- Pannexin 2 (PANX2)
- 1st Extracellular Loop, AA 76-90
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This Pannexin 2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Live Cell Imaging (LCI), Western Blotting (WB)
- Anti-Pannexin 2 (extracellular) Antibody (ABIN7043427, ABIN7044096 and ABIN7044097)) is a highly specific antibody directed against an epitope of the human protein. The antibody can be used in western blot and immunocytochemistry applications. It has been designed to recognize PANX2 from rat, mouse, and human samples.
- Affinity purified on immobilized antigen.
Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
Immunogen Sequence: (C)EEPIY(S)YTPHNFTRD, corresponding to amino acid residues 76-90 of human PANX2
anti-Pannexin 2 (PANX2) (AA 57-106) antibody
PANX2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 25 μL, 50 μL or 0.2 mL double distilled water (DDW), depending on the sample size.
- 0.8 mg/mL
- Reconstituted antibody contains phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.4, 1 % BSA, 0.05 % Sodium azide.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Storage before reconstitution: The antibody ships as a lyophilized powder at room temperature. Upon arrival, it should be stored at -20°C.
Storage after reconstitution: The reconstituted solution can be stored at 4°C for up to 1 week. For longer periods, small aliquots should be stored at -20°C. Avoid multiple freezing and thawing. Centrifuge all antibody preparations before use (10000 x g 5 min).
- Pannexin 2 (PANX2)
- Alternative Name
- Pannexin 2 (PANX2 Products)
- PANX2 antibody, si:ch211-192n14.2 antibody, PX2 antibody, hPANX2 antibody, pannexin 2 antibody, PANX2 antibody, LOC100533356 antibody, panx2 antibody, Panx2 antibody
- Alternative names: Pannexin 2, PANX2, PX2, hPANX2
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession