GNPAT antibody (Glyceronephosphate O-Acyltransferase) (AA 201-300) Primary Antibody
- AA 201-300
- This GNPAT antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse, Rat
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GNPAT
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- GNPAT (GNPAT Antibody Abstract)
- GNPAT, dhapat, DAP-AT, DAPAT, DHAPAT, AU019525, D1Ertd819e, glyceronephosphate O-acyltransferase, glyceronephosphate O-acyltransferase S homeolog, GNPAT, gnpat, NAEGRDRAFT_77877, gnpat.S, Gnpat
GNPAT is a key enzyme located in the peroxisomal membrane which is essential to the synthesis of ether phospholipids. Mutations in GNPAT are associated with rhizomelic chondrodysplasia punctata type 2, which is characterized by rhizomelic shortening of femur and humerus, vertebral disorders, cataract, cutaneous lesions and severe mental retardation.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm, Cell membrane
Synonyms: DAPAT, DAP-AT, DHAPAT, Dihydroxyacetone phosphate acyltransferase, DHAP-AT, Acyl-CoA:dihydroxyacetonephosphateacyltransferase, Glycerone-phosphate O-acyltransferase, GNPAT
- Gene ID
- Cell-Cell Junction Organization