Prohibitin 2 antibody (AA 1-299)
- Target See all Prohibitin 2 (PHB2) Antibodies
- Prohibitin 2 (PHB2)
- AA 1-299
- This Prohibitin 2 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Antigen Affinity Purified
- Recombinant Human Prohibitin-2 protein (1-299AA)
anti-Prohibitin 2 (PHB2) (N-Term) antibody
PHB2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Prohibitin 2 (PHB2) (Middle Region) antibody
PHB2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IP, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Recommended dilution: WB:1:500-1:2000, IHC:1:20-1:200,
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol, pH 7.3.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Upon receipt, store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze.
- Prohibitin 2 (PHB2)
- Alternative Name
- PHB2 (PHB2 Products)
- bcap37 antibody, zgc:73150 antibody, wu:fc28c08 antibody, PHB2 antibody, phb2 antibody, ATPHB2 antibody, F21M11.21 antibody, F21M11_21 antibody, prohibitin 2 antibody, DKFZp469N1310 antibody, BAP antibody, BCAP37 antibody, Bap37 antibody, PNAS-141 antibody, REA antibody, p22 antibody, bap37 antibody, prohibitin2 antibody, xphb2 antibody, AU044498 antibody, Bcap37 antibody, Bap antibody, Bap-37 antibody, Bcap27 antibody, prohibitin 2a antibody, prohibitin 2 antibody, prohibitin 2 S homeolog antibody, phb2a antibody, PHB2 antibody, phb2 antibody, phb2.S antibody, Phb2 antibody
Background: Acts as a mediator of transcriptional repression by nuclear hormone receptors via recruitment of histone deacetylases (By similarity). Functions as an estrogen receptor (ER)-selective coregulator that potentiates the inhibitory activities of antiestrogens and represses the activity of estrogens. Competes with NCOA1 for modulation of ER transcriptional activity. Probably involved in regulating mitochondrial respiration activity and in aging.
Aliases: B cell receptor associated protein BAP37 antibody, B-cell receptor-associated protein BAP37 antibody, BAP antibody, Bap37 antibody, BCAP 37 antibody, D prohibitin antibody, D-prohibitin antibody, p22 antibody, Phb2 antibody, PHB2_HUMAN antibody, PNAS 141 antibody, Prohibitin 2 antibody, Prohibitin-2 antibody, Repressor of estrogen receptor activity antibody
- Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling Pathway, Regulation of Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling