DOK7 antibody (Docking Protein 7) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
DOK7 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN926796
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This DOK7 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- DOK7 antibody was raised in rabbit using the C terminal of DOK7 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
DOK7 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-7809, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this DOK7 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- DOK7 (DOK7 Antibody Abstract)
- si:dkey-180b4.3, si:ch211-164d19.2, C4orf25, CMS1B, A930013K19Rik, AW049091, Dok-7, EF-12, Oit5, RGD1566416, dok-7, docking protein 7, DOK7, dok7, Dok7
- The protein encoded by this gene is essential for neuromuscular synaptogenesis. The protein functions in aneural activation of muscle-specific receptor kinase, which is required for postsynaptic differentiation, and in the subsequent clustering of the acetylcholine receptor in myotubes. This protein can also induce autophosphorylation of muscle-specific receptor kinase. Mutations in this gene are a cause of familial limb-girdle myasthenia autosomal recessive, which is also known as congenital myasthenic syndrome type 1B. Synonyms: Polyclonal DOK7 antibody, Anti-DOK7 antibody, docking protein 7 antibody, C4orf25 antibody, CMS1B antibody, FLJ33718 antibody, FLJ39137 antibody, FLJ90556 antibody.
- Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development
You are here: