H2-D1 antibody (Histocompatibility 2, D Region Locus 1) (PE) Primary Antibody
H2-D1 Reactivity: Mouse FACS Host: Mouse Monoclonal KH95
Catalog No. ABIN934076
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- This H2-D1 antibody is conjugated to PE
- Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- H-2 Db antibody (PE) was raised in mouse using C52 /10 mouse skin graft and splenocytes as the immunogen.
- IgG2b kappa
- Application Notes
- FC: 1.0 µg per 10^6 cells in 100 µL volume
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.2, with 0.09 % NaN3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium Azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- DO NOT FREEZE.
Product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Alternative Name
- H-2Db (H2-D1 Antibody Abstract)
- H-2D, H2-D, histocompatibility 2, D region locus 1, H2-D1
- H-2Db is involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD8 proteins. Synonyms: Monoclonal H-2Db antibody, Anti-H-2Db antibody, MHC class I H-2Dd antibody, H2-Db antibody, H2Db antibody.
- Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process
You are here: