ANKRD13C antibody (Ankyrin Repeat Domain 13C) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
ANKRD13C Reactivity: Human EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN950420
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-30, N-Term
- This ANKRD13C antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts to ANKRD13C.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human.
- Affinity chromatography on Protein A
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1~30 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ANKRD13C
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide as preservative
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
You are here: