BPNT1 antibody (3'(2'), 5'-Bisphosphate Nucleotidase 1) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
BPNT1 Reactivity: Human EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN950676
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- C-Term, AA 276-305
- This BPNT1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts to BPNT1.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human.
- Affinity chromatography on Protein A
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 276-305 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human BPNT1
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide as preservative
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- BPNT1 (BPNT1 Antibody Abstract)
- BPNT1, also called bisphosphate 3-prime-nucleotidase, or BPntase, is a member of a magnesium-dependent phosphomonoesterase family. Lithium, a major drug used to treat manic depression, acts as an uncompetitive inhibitor of BPntase. The predicted human protein is 92 % identical to mouse BPntase. BPntase's physiologic role in nucleotide metabolism may be regulated by inositol signaling pathways. The inhibition of human BPntase may account for lithium-induced nephrotoxicity.Synonyms: 3'(2'), 4-phosphatase, 5'-bisphosphate nucleotidase 1, Bisphosphate 3'-nucleotidase 1, PAP-inositol-1
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Inositol Metabolic Process
You are here: