CYP1A2 antibody (Cytochrome P450, Family 1, Subfamily A, Polypeptide 2) (AA 262-290) Primary Antibody
- AA 262-290, Middle Region
- Human, Mouse
- This CYP1A2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody recognizes Human and Mouse CYP1A2 (Center). Other species not tested.
- Affinity Chromatography on Protein A
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 262-290 amino acids from the Central region of Human CYP1A2. Genename: CYP1A2
- Ig Fraction
anti-Cytochrome P450, Family 1, Subfamily A, Polypeptide 2 (CYP1A2) (AA 265-282), (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
CYP1A2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Cytochrome P450, Family 1, Subfamily A, Polypeptide 2 (CYP1A2) (AA 221-320) antibody Primary Antibody
CYP1A2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, FACS, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS, 0.09 % Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- CYP1A2 (CYP1A2 Antibody Abstract)
- CP12, P3-450, P450(PA), CYP1A2, CYPIA2, P450-PM4, Cyp1a1, P450-3, CYPD45, P-450d, RATCYPD45, CYP1A5, CP450, CYP-IA2, cytochrome P450 family 1 subfamily A member 2, cytochrome P450 1A2, cytochrome P450 LM4, cytochrome P450, family 1, subfamily A, polypeptide 2, cytochrome P450, family 1, subfamily a, polypeptide 2, cytochrome P450 1A2-like, CYP1A2, LOC100328937, Cyp1a2, VDBG_06455, LOC101825565, LOC102130662
- This gene encodes a member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily of enzymes. The cytochrome P450 proteins are monooxygenases which catalyze many reactions involved in drug metabolism and synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and other lipids. The protein encoded by this gene localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum and its expression is induced by some polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), some of which are found in cigarette smoke. The enzyme's endogenous substrate is unknown, however, it is able to metabolize some PAHs to carcinogenic intermediates. Other xenobiotic substrates for this enzyme include caffeine, aflatoxin B1, and acetaminophen. The transcript from this gene contains four Alu sequences flanked by direct repeats in the 3' untranslated region.Synonyms: CYPIA2, Cytochrome P(3)450, Cytochrome P450 1A2, Cytochrome P450 4, Cytochrome P450-P3
- Molecular Weight
- 58294 Da
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession