Myosin XIX (MYO19) (AA 561-589), (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
MYO19 Reactivity: Human EIA, FACS, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN953575
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 561-589, Middle Region
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody recognizes human MYO19.
- Purified through a Protein A column followed by peptide affinity purification
- Synthetic peptide - KLH conjugated - corresponding to the central region (between 561-589aa) of human MYO19.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- MYO19 (MYO19 Antibody Abstract)
- MYOHD1, 1110055A02Rik, Myohd1, myosin XIX, myosin XIX S homeolog, MYO19, Myo19, myo19.S
- Probable S-adenosyl-L-methionine-dependent methyltransferase that catalyzes the formation of 5-methyl-uridine at position 54 (M-5-U54) in all tRNA. May also have a role in tRNA stabilization or maturation (By similarity).Synonyms: MYOHD1, Myosin head domain-containing protein 1, Myosin-XIX
- Molecular Weight
- 109135 Da
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: