NIPAL1 antibody (NIPA-Like Domain Containing 1) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
NIPAL1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse EIA, FACS, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN953704
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 388-410, C-Term
- Human, Mouse
- This NIPAL1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody recognizes NIPAL1 at C-term.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human, Mouse
- Purified through a Protein A column followed by peptide affinity purification
- Synthetic peptide - KLH conjugated - corresponding to the C-terminal region (between 388-410aa) of human NIPAL1
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- NIPAL1 (NIPAL1 Antibody Abstract)
- NPAL1, 3830408G10Rik, Npal1, NIPA like domain containing 1, NIPA-like domain containing 1, NIPAL1, Nipal1
- Acts as a Mg(2+) transporter. Can also transport other divalent cations such as Fe(2+), Sr(2+), Ba(2+), Mn(2+), Cu(2+) and Co(2+) but to a much less extent than Mg(2+) (By similarity).Synonyms: Magnesium transporter NIPA3, NIPA3, NPAL1
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: