Naked Cuticle Homolog 2 (Drosophila) (NKD2) (AA 373-401), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
NKD2 Reactivity: Human EIA, FACS, IF, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN953712
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 373-401, C-Term
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody recognizes human NKD2 at C-term.
- Purified through a Protein A column followed by peptide affinity purification
- Synthetic peptide - KLH conjugated - corresponding to the C-terminal region (between 373-401aa) of human NKD2
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
You are here: