Nucleoporin Like 2 (NUPL2) (AA 94-124), (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
NUPL2 Reactivity: Human EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN953795
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 94-124, N-Term
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody recognizes Human NULP2 (N-term).
- Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 94~124 amino acids from the N-terminal region of Human NUPL2.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium Azide as preservative
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- NUPL2 (NUPL2 Antibody Abstract)
- RGD1560934, CG1, NLP-1, NLP_1, hCG1, AV116043, Nlp1, zgc:77724, nucleoporin like 2, Nupl2, NUPL2, nupl2
- Required for the export of mRNAs containing poly(A) tails from the nucleus into the cytoplasm. In case of infection by HIV-1, it may participate in the docking of viral Vpr at the nuclear envelope.Synonyms: CG1, NLP-1, NUP42 homolog, Nucleoporin-like 2
- Molecular Weight
- 44872 Da
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: