Zinc Finger Protein 98 (ZNF98) (AA 486-516), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ZNF98 Reactivity: Human EIA, FACS, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN955752
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 486-516, C-Term
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody detects ZNF98 (C-term).
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human
- Protein A column followed by peptide affinity purification
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 486-516 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ZNF98
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2 - 8 °C for up to six months or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
You are here: