TGFB2 ELISA Kit (Transforming Growth Factor, beta 2) ELISA Kit
- Binding Specificity
- AA 303-414
- Detection Method
- Method Type
- Sandwich ELISA
- Sandwich High Sensitivity ELISA kit for Quantitative Detection of activated horse equine TGF-beta 2
- Analytical Method
- Expression system for standard: NSO
Immunogen sequence: A303-S414
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- There is no detectable cross-reactivity with other relevant proteins.
Sequence similarities: Belongs to the TGF-beta family.
- For Research Use only
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for 6 months, at -20°C for 12 months. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles(Shipped with wet ice.)
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- TGFB2 (TGFB2 ELISA Kit Abstract)
- LDS4, TGF-beta2, tgf-beta2, tgfb2-A, BB105277, Tgf-beta2, Tgfb-2, TGFB2, TGFbeta2, MGF, TGF-B2, transforming growth factor beta 2, transforming growth factor beta 2 L homeolog, transforming growth factor, beta 2, TGFB2, tgfb2.L, Tgfb2, tgfb2
Protein Function: TGF-beta 2 has suppressive effects on interleukin-2 dependent T-cell growth.
Background: Transforming growth factor-beta 2(TGF-beta 2) is a secreted protein known as a cytokine that performs many cellular functions and has a vital role during embryonic development. This gene is mapped to 1q41. It is an extracellular glycosylated protein. It is known to suppress the effects of interleukin dependent T-cell tumors. TGF-beta 2 is present at elevated levels in the aqueous humor of patients with primary open angle glaucoma(POAG). Studies have shown that TGF-beta 2 influences cultured trabecular meshwork cells, and it reduced outflow facility when perfused into cultured horse equine anterior segments. In POAG, elevated expression of Gremlin by TM cells inhibited BMP4 antagonism of TGF-beta 2 and led to increased extracellular matrix deposition and elevated IOP.
Synonyms: Transforming growth factor beta-2,TGF-beta-2,BSC-1 cell growth inhibitor,Cetermin,Glioblastoma-derived T-cell suppressor factor,G-TSF,Polyergin,Latency-associated peptide,LAP,TGFB2,
Full Gene Name: Transforming growth factor beta-2Cellular Localisation: Secreted.
- Cell-Cell Junction Organization, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Protein targeting to Nucleus