KISS1 ELISA Kit (KiSS-1 Metastasis-Suppressor) ELISA Kit
- Detection Method
- Method Type
- Competition ELISA
- Detection Range
- 24.69 pg/mL - 2000 pg/mL
- Minimum Detection Limit
- 24.69 pg/mL
- Sample Type
- Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Homogenate
- Analytical Method
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Kisspeptin 1 (KISS1).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Kisspeptin 1 (KISS1) and analogues was observed.
- 9.27 pg/mL
- Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate, flat buttom
- Plate sealer for 96 wells
- Reference Standard
- Standard Diluent
- Detection Reagent A
- Detection Reagent B
- Assay Diluent A
- Assay Diluent B
- Reagent Diluent
- TMB Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Wash Buffer (30 x concentrate)
- Instruction manual
- Material not included
- Microplate reader with 450 nm filter.
- Precision single or multi-channel pipettes and disposable tips.
- Eppendorf Tubes for diluting samples.
- Deionized or distilled water.
- Absorbent paper for blotting the microtiter plate.
- Container for Wash Solution
- Discover our best selling KISS1 ELISA Kit
KiSS-1 Metastasis-Suppressor (KISS1) ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
KISS1 Reactivity: Human Colorimetric Competition ELISA 24.69 pg/mL - 2000 pg/mL Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum, Tissue HomogenateKiSS-1 Metastasis-Suppressor (KISS1) ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
KISS1 Reactivity: Rat Colorimetric Competition ELISA 24.69 pg/mL - 2000 pg/mL Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Homogenate
- Assay Time
- 2 h
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards,
- Add 50μL standard or sample to each well.
Then add 50μL prepared Detection Reagent A immediately.
Shake and mix. Incubate 1 hour at 37 °C,
- Aspirate and wash 3 times,
- Add 100μL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37 °C,
- Aspirate and wash 5 times,
- Add 90μL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37 °C,
- Add 50μL Stop Solution. Read at 450 nm immediately.
- Assay Precision
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Kisspeptin 1 (KISS1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Kisspeptin 1 (KISS1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
- For Research Use only
- Precaution of Use
- The Stop Solution suggested for use with this kit is an acid solution. Wear eye, hand, face, and clothing protection when using this material.
- Handling Advice
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5 % within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- For unopened kit: All the reagents should be kept according to the labels on vials. The Standard, Detection Reagent A, Detection Reagent B and the 96-well strip plate should be stored at -20°C upon receipt while the others should be at 4°C.
- For opened kit: When the kit is opened, the remaining reagents still need to be stored according to the above storage condition. Besides, please return the unused wells to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal along entire edge of zip-seal.
Note: It is highly recommended to use the remaining reagents within 1 month provided this is within the expiration date of the kit.
- For ELISA kit, 1 day storage at 37°C can be considered as 2 months at 4°C, which means 3 days at 37°C equaling 6 months at 4°C.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months