FUT6 ELISA Kit (Fucosyltransferase 6 (Alpha (1,3) Fucosyltransferase)) ELISA Kit
- Detection Method
- Method Type
- Sandwich ELISA
- Detection Range
- 1.56 ng/mL - 100 ng/mL
- Minimum Detection Limit
- 1.56 ng/mL
- Sample Type
- Plasma, Serum, Tissue Homogenate
- Analytical Method
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Fucosyltransferase 6 (FUT6). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Fucosyltransferase 6 (FUT6) and analogues was observed.
- 0.59 ng/mL
- Discover our best selling FUT6 ELISA Kit
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5 % within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition. To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
- Assay Time
- 3 h
- The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Fucosyltransferase 6 (FUT6). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Fucosyltransferase 6 (FUT6). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Fucosyltransferase 6 (FUT6), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Fucosyltransferase 6 (FUT6) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Assay Precision
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Fucosyltransferase 6 (FUT6) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Fucosyltransferase 6 (FUT6) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate. CV(%) = SD/meanX100
- For Research Use only
- Handling Advice
- The Stop Solution is acidic. Do not allow to contact skin or eyes. Calibrators, controls and specimen samples should be assayed in duplicate. Once the procedure has been started, all steps should be completed without interruption.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- -20°C. Bring all reagents to room temperature before beginning test. The kit may be stored at 4°C for immediate use within two days upon arrival. Reseal any unused strips with desiccant pack. Minimize freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 4-8 months
- Alternative Name
- Fucosyltransferase 6 (FUT6 ELISA Kit Abstract)
- FCT3A, FT1A, Fuc-TVI, FucT-VI, FUT3, fut, FUT, FUTB, ATFUT6, F7A19.16, F7A19_16, fucosyltransferase 6, fut6, fucosyltransferase 6, fucosyltransferase 6 S homeolog, FUT6, fut6.S
Gene Name: Fucosyltransferase 6
Gene Aliases: FT1A, FCT3A, FucT-VI, Alpha-(1,3)-Fucosyltransferase, Galactoside 3-L-Fucosyltransferase
- Gene ID