IL-1 beta ELISA Kit
- Key Features
- Mouse IL-1 beta ELISA kit for quantitative detection of IL-1 beta.
- Reliable product with validated components.
- ELISA kit cited in more than 40 PubMed References.
- Target See all IL-1 beta (IL1B) ELISA Kits
- IL-1 beta (IL1B) (Interleukin 1, beta (IL1B))
- Detection Method
- Method Type
- Sandwich ELISA
- Detection Range
- 15.6 pg/mL - 1000 pg/mL
- Minimum Detection Limit
- 15.6 pg/mL
The kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for in vitro quantitative measurement of IL1b in mouse serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates.
We offer validation data (WB) for the kit components. So you can be sure to order a reliable ELISA kit product composed of high quality reagents.
- Sample Type
- Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Homogenate
- Analytical Method
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Interleukin 1 Beta (IL1b)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Interleukin 1 Beta (IL1b) and analogues was observed.
- 5.7 pg/mL
- Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate, flat buttom
- Plate sealer for 96 wells
- Reference Standard
- Standard Diluent
- Detection Reagent A
- Detection Reagent B
- Assay Diluent A
- Assay Diluent B
- Reagent Diluent (if Detection Reagent is lyophilized)
- TMB Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Wash Buffer (30 x concentrate)
- Instruction manual
- Product Specific Information
What can the IL-1 beta antibody ABIN6574166 be used for? The IL-1 beta ELISA kit can be used to analyze IL1 beta protein expression in cell culture supernatant, cell lysates, plasma, serum, tissue homogenate. The required sample volume is 100 µl. The ELISA kit is validated for mouse and has a detection range of 15.6 pg/mL - 1000 pg/mL for Interleukin beta 1 with a sensitivity of 5.7 pg/mL. It shows no significant interference or cross-reactivity between IL-1 beta and analogues. Use mouse IL-1 beta ELISA kit for quantitative detection of IL-1 beta by sandwich ELISA within 3 hours. It has a high sensitivity and excellent specificity.
What validation data is available for this IL-1 beta antibody? The product is cited in 41 PubMed publications. Validation images for the ELISA kit components detection antibody, capture antibody and protein standard can be found above. For research use in academic or industrial sector only.
What is the function of IL-1 beta / Interleukin 1 beta? IL-1 beta (interleukin 1 beta) belongs to the interleukin family and is a potent proinflammatory cytokine. Originally discovered as the most important endogenous pyrogen, IL-1 beta induces prostaglandin synthesis, neutrophil influx and activation, T-cell activation, cytokine production, B-cell activation, antibody production, as well as fibroblast proliferation and collagen production. IL-1 beta plays a role in angiogenesis by inducing VEGF production synergistically with TNF and IL6.
Interleukin 1, beta (IL1B) ELISA Kit
High Sensitivity IL1B Reactivity: Rabbit Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA 3.12 pg/mL - 200 pg/mL Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Homogenate
Information on standard material:
The standard might be recombinant protein or natural protein, that will depend on the specific kit. Moreover, the expression system is E.coli or yeast or mammal cell. There is 0.05% proclin 300 in the standard as preservative.
Information on reagents:
The stop solution used in the kit is sulfuric acid with concentration of 1 mol/L. And the wash solution is TBS. The standard diluent contains 0.02 % sodium azide, assay diluent A and assay diluent B contain 0.01% sodium azide. Some kits can contain is BSA in them.
Information on antibodies:
The provided antibodies and their host vary in different kits.
- Sample Volume
- 100 μL
- Assay Time
- 3 h
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards,
- Add 100μL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37 °C,
- Aspirate and add 100μL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37 °C,
- Aspirate and wash 3 times,
- Add 100μL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37 °C,
- Aspirate and wash 5 times,
- Add 90μL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37 °C,
- Add 50μL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
- Reagent Preparation
- Bring all kit components and samples to room temperature (18-25 °C) before use. If the kit will not be used up in one time, please only take out strips and reagents for present experiment, and leave the remaining strips and reagents in required condition.
- Standard - Reconstitute the Standard with 1.0 mL of Standard Diluent, keep for 10 minutes at room temperature, shake gently (not to foam). The concentration of the standard in the stock solution is 10,000pg/mL. Firstly dilute the stock solution to 1,000pg/mL and the diluted standard serves as the highest standard (1,000pg/mL). Then prepare 7 tubes containing 0.5 mL Standard Diluent and use the diluted standard to produce a double dilution series. Mix each tube thoroughly before the next transfer. Set up 7 points of diluted standard such as 1,000pg/mL, 500pg/mL, 250pg/mL, 125pg/mL, 62.5pg/mL, 31.2pg/mL, 15.6pg/mL, and the last microcentrifuge tube with Standard Diluent is the blank as 0pg/mL.
- Detection Reagent A and Detection Reagent B - If lyophilized reconstitute the Detection Reagent A with 150μL of Reagent Diluent, keep for 10 minutes at room temperature, shake gently (not to foam). Briefly spin or centrifuge the stock Detection A and Detection B before use. Dilute them to the working concentration 100-fold with Assay Diluent A and B, respectively.
- Wash Solution - Dilute 20 mL of Wash Solution concentrate (30x) with 580 mL of deionized or distilled water to prepare 600 mL of Wash Solution (1x).
- TMB substrate - Aspirate the needed dosage of the solution with sterilized tips and do not dump the residual solution into the vial again.
- Making serial dilution in the wells directly is not permitted.
- Prepare standards within 15 minutes before assay. Please do not dissolve the reagents at 37 °C directly.
- Please carefully reconstitute Standards or working Detection Reagent A and B according to the instruction, and avoid foaming and mix gently until the crystals are completely dissolved. To minimize imprecision caused by pipetting, use small volumes and ensure that pipettors are calibrated. It is recommended to suck more than 10μL for one pipetting.
- The reconstituted Standards, Detection Reagent A and Detection Reagent B can be used only once.
- If crystals have formed in the Wash Solution concentrate (30x), warm to room temperature and mix gently until the crystals are completely dissolved.
- Contaminated water or container for reagent preparation will influence the detection result.
- Sample Preparation
- It is recommended to use fresh samples without long storage, otherwise protein degradation and denaturationmay occur in these samples, leading to false results. Samples should therefore be stored for a short periodat 2 - 8 °C or aliquoted at -20 °C (≤1 month) or -80 °C (≤ 3 months). Repeated freeze-thawcycles should be avoided. Prior to assay, the frozen samples should be slowly thawed and centrifuged toremove precipitates.
- If the sample type is not specified in the instructions, a preliminary test is necessary to determinecompatibility with the kit.
- If a lysis buffer is used to prepare tissue homogenates or cell culture supernatant, there is a possibilityof causing a deviation due to the introduced chemical substance.The recommended dilution factor is for reference only.
- Please estimate the concentration of the samples before performing the test. If the values are not in therange of the standard curve, the optimal sample dilution for the particular experiment has to be determined.Samples should then be diluted with PBS (pH =7.0-7.2).
- Assay Precision
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level of target were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level of target were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
Intra-Assay: CV < 10%
Inter-Assay: CV < 12%
- For Research Use only
- Precaution of Use
- The Stop Solution suggested for use with this kit is an acid solution. Wear eye, hand, face, and clothing protection when using this material.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For unopened kit: All reagents should be stored according to the labels on the vials. The Standard, Detection Reagent A, Detection Reagent B, and 96-well Strip Plate should be stored at -20 °C upon receipt, while the other reagents should be stored at 4 °C.
- For opened kits: the remaining reagents must be stored according to the above storage conditions. In addition, please return the unused wells to the foil pouch containing the desiccant and seal the foil pouch with the zipper.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
Preparation and Evaluation of the Fully Humanized Monoclonal Antibody GD-mAb Against Respiratory Syncytial Virus." in: Frontiers in cellular and infection microbiology, Vol. 9, pp. 275, (2019) (PubMed).
: "The Nlrp3 Inflammasome Orchestrates Mobilization of Bone Marrow-Residing Stem Cells into Peripheral Blood." in: Stem cell reviews and reports, Vol. 15, Issue 3, pp. 391-403, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Nose-to-brain delivery of insulin enhanced by a nanogel carrier." in: Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society, Vol. 270, pp. 23-36, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Levo-corydalmine alleviates vincristine-induced neuropathic pain in mice by inhibiting an NF-kappa B-dependent CXCL1/CXCR2 signaling pathway." in: Neuropharmacology, Vol. 135, pp. 34-47, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Chronic glucocorticoid exposure activates BK-NLRP1 signal involving in hippocampal neuron damage." in: Journal of neuroinflammation, Vol. 14, Issue 1, pp. 139, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Altered gastrointestinal motility in an animal model of Lesch-Nyhan disease." in: Autonomic neuroscience : basic & clinical, Vol. 210, pp. 55-64, (2018) (PubMed).
: "CXCL16/CXCR6 Axis Drives Microglia/Macrophages Phenotype in Physiological Conditions and Plays a Crucial Role in Glioma." in: Frontiers in immunology, Vol. 9, pp. 2750, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Epigallocatechingallate attenuates myocardial injury in a mouse model of heart failure through TGF‑β1/Smad3 signaling pathway." in: Molecular medicine reports, Vol. 17, Issue 6, pp. 7652-7660, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Asiatic acid suppresses neuroinflammation in BV2 microglia via modulation of the Sirt1/NF-κB signaling pathway." in: Food & function, Vol. 9, Issue 2, pp. 1048-1057, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Cathepsin B aggravates coxsackievirus B3-induced myocarditis through activating the inflammasome and promoting pyroptosis." in: PLoS pathogens, Vol. 14, Issue 1, pp. e1006872, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Interleukin-1β induces intercellular adhesion molecule-1 expression, thus enhancing the adhesion between mesenchymal stem cells and endothelial progenitor cells via the p38 MAPK signaling pathway." in: International journal of molecular medicine, Vol. 41, Issue 4, pp. 1976-1982, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Chitosan oligosaccharide ameliorates acute lung injury induced by blast injury through the DDAH1/ADMA pathway." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 13, Issue 2, pp. e0192135, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Mesenchymal stromal cells inhibit NLRP3 inflammasome activation in a model of Coxsackievirus B3-induced inflammatory cardiomyopathy." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 8, Issue 1, pp. 2820, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Lipoxin A4 may attenuate the progression of obesity-related glomerulopathy by inhibiting NF-κB and ERK/p38 MAPK-dependent inflammation." in: Life sciences, Vol. 198, pp. 112-118, (2018) (PubMed).
: "MCMV triggers ROS/NLRP3-associated inflammasome activation in the inner ear of mice and cultured spiral ganglion neurons, contributing to sensorineural hearing loss." in: International journal of molecular medicine, Vol. 41, Issue 6, pp. 3448-3456, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Bushenkangshuai Tablet Reduces Atherosclerotic Lesion by Improving Blood Lipids Metabolism and Inhibiting Inflammatory Response via TLR4 and NF-κB Signaling Pathway." in: Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, Vol. 2018, pp. 1758383, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Alamandine attenuates sepsis-associated cardiac dysfunction via inhibiting MAPKs signaling pathways." in: Life sciences, Vol. 206, pp. 106-116, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Ursolic Acid Ameliorates Inflammation in Cerebral Ischemia and Reperfusion Injury Possibly via High Mobility Group Box 1/Toll-Like Receptor 4/NFκB Pathway." in: Frontiers in neurology, Vol. 9, pp. 253, (2018) (PubMed).
: "The effects of particulate matter on inflammation of respiratory system: Differences between male and female." in: The Science of the total environment, Vol. 586, pp. 284-295, (2017) (PubMed).
: "Autophagy maintains the integrity of endothelial barrier in LPS-induced lung injury." in: Journal of cellular physiology, (2017) (PubMed).
- Preparation and Evaluation of the Fully Humanized Monoclonal Antibody GD-mAb Against Respiratory Syncytial Virus." in: Frontiers in cellular and infection microbiology, Vol. 9, pp. 275, (2019) (PubMed).
- Target See all IL-1 beta (IL1B) ELISA Kits
- IL-1 beta (IL1B) (Interleukin 1, beta (IL1B))
- Alternative Name
- Interleukin 1 Beta (IL1b) (IL1B Products)
- IL-1 ELISA Kit, IL1-BETA ELISA Kit, IL1F2 ELISA Kit, IL-1BETA ELISA Kit, IL1beta ELISA Kit, il1-b ELISA Kit, zgc:111873 ELISA Kit, IL-1B ELISA Kit, IL-1beta ELISA Kit, Il-1b ELISA Kit, IL1B ELISA Kit, IL-1 beta ELISA Kit, IL-1b ELISA Kit, interleukin 1 beta ELISA Kit, interleukin 1, beta ELISA Kit, IL1B ELISA Kit, il1b ELISA Kit, Il1b ELISA Kit
- NF-kappaB Signaling, Interferon-gamma Pathway, TLR Signaling, Negative Regulation of Hormone Secretion, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Carbohydrate Homeostasis, Glycosaminoglycan Metabolic Process, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Autophagy, Cancer Immune Checkpoints, Inflammasome