(Megakaryoblastic Leukemia (Translocation) 1 (MKL1))
Featured MKL1 Categories
Recommended MKL1 Antibodies
Recommended MKL1 ELISA Kits
Recommended MKL1 Proteins
Latest Publications for our MKL1 products: "Noncanonical hedgehog pathway activation through SRF-MKL1 promotes drug resistance in basal cell carcinomas." in: Nature medicine, Vol. 24, Issue 3, pp. 271-281, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Dynamic tensile forces drive collective cell migration through three-dimensional extracellular matrices." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 5, pp. 11458, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Immunodeficiency and severe susceptibility to bacterial infection associated with a loss-of-function homozygous mutation of MKL1." in: Blood, Vol. 126, Issue 13, pp. 1527-35, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Immunofluorescence and fluorescent-protein tagging show high correlation for protein localization in mammalian cells." in: Nature methods, Vol. 10, Issue 4, pp. 315-23, (2013) (PubMed).
: "RhoA as a mediator of clinically relevant androgen action in prostate cancer cells." in: Molecular endocrinology (Baltimore, Md.), Vol. 26, Issue 5, pp. 716-35, (2012) (PubMed).
: "The transcriptional coactivators megakaryoblastic leukemia 1/2 mediate the effects of loss of the tumor suppressor deleted in liver cancer 1." in: Oncogene, Vol. 31, Issue 35, pp. 3913-23, (2012) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to MKL1megakaryoblastic leukemia (translocation) 1 (MKL1), megakaryoblastic leukemia 1 protein (mkl1), megakaryoblastic leukemia (translocation) 1 (Mkl1), megakaryoblastic leukemia (translocation) 1 S homeolog (mkl1.S), MKL (megakaryoblastic leukemia)/myocardin-like 1 (Mkl1), AI852829, AMKL, AW743281, AW821984, BSAC, Bsac, MAL, Mal, MKL1, MRTF-A, Mrtf-a, mrtf-a, Mrtf-A, mrtfa
Protein level used designations for MKL1
- megakaryoblastic leukemia 1 protein
- MKL/myocardin-like protein 1
- RNA-binding motif protein 15/megakaryoblastic leukemia-1 fusion protein
- basic, SAP and coiled-coil domain
- megakaryocytic acute leukemia protein
- myocardin-related transcription factor A
- basic SAP and coiled-coil domains
- basic SAP coiled-coil transcription activator
- megakaryoblastic leukemia (translocation) 1 homolog
- megakaryoblastic leukemia 1 protein homolog
Did you look for something else?
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Kinase Kinase 3
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase
- Mitochondrially Encoded NADH Dehydrogenase 4
- Mitochondrially Encoded ATP Synthase 8
- Mitochondrial Translation Elongation Factor EF-Ts Tsf1
- Mitochondrial ATPase Subunit 8
- MIS18 Binding Protein 1