Apoptosis-Inducing Factor, Mitochondrion-Associated, 1 (AIFM1) Peptide Peptide
AIFM1 Source: Synthetic BP, Imm
Catalog No. ABIN2815154
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 7 Business Days
- Blocking Peptide (BP), Immunogen (Imm)
- Blocked Antibody
- anti-AIFM1 antibody (Apoptosis-Inducing Factor, Mitochondrion-Associated, 1) (C-Term) (ABIN2630015)
- NEVAKLFNIH ED
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitute pellet in distilled water where required. For Blocking studies, reconstitute pellet in 200µl distilled water to obtain a 0.5mg/ml peptide solution.
- 100µg of Lyophilised peptide, formulation De-ionized (DI) water.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at ambient temperature, store at -20°C.
- AIF, CMTX4, COWCK, COXPD6, PDCD8, CG7263, DmAIF, Dmel\\CG7263, GB16024, DDBDRAFT_0187853, DDBDRAFT_0191137, DDB_0187853, DDB_0191137, aif, pdcd8, AIFM1, PCD8, AIFsh2, Hq, Pdcd8, mAIF, Aif, zgc:91994, apoptosis inducing factor mitochondria associated 1, allograft inflammatory factor 1, Apoptosis inducing factor, apoptosis-inducing factor 1, mitochondrial, apoptosis inducing factor, apoptosis inducing factor, mitochondria associated 1, apoptosis-inducing factor, mitochondrion-associated, 1, apoptosis-inducing factor, mitochondrion-associated 1, AIFM1, AIF1, AIF, LOC412212, aif, aifm1, Aifm1
You are here: