Glycoprotein Hormones, alpha Polypeptide (CGA) (N-Term) Peptide Peptide
CGA Origin: Human Source: Synthetic BP, WB
Catalog No. ABIN974878
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Region
- Blocking Peptide (BP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocked Antibody
- anti-CGA antibody (Glycoprotein Hormones, alpha Polypeptide) (N-Term) (ABIN2784619)
- VLHSAPDVQD CPECTLQENP FFSQPGAPIL QCMGCCFSRA YPTPLRSKKT
- This is a synthetic peptide designed for use in combination with anti-CGA Antibody. It may block above mentioned antibody from binding to its target protein in western blot and/or immunohistochecmistry under proper experimental settings. There is no guarantee for its use in other applications.
- Application Notes
- Each Investigator should determine their own optimal working dilution for specific applications.
- For Research Use only
- Add 100 μL of sterile PBS. Final peptide concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS.
- 1 mg/mL
- Final peptide concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Protein Name
- The four human glycoprotein hormones chorionic gonadotropin (CG), luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), and thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) are dimers consisting of alpha and beta subunits that are associated noncovalently. The alpha subunits of these hormones are identical, however, their beta chains are unique and confer biological specificity. The protein encoded by this gene is the alpha subunit and belongs to the glycoprotein hormones alpha chain family.
Alias Symbols: CG-ALPHA, FSHA, GPHA1, GPHa, HCG, LHA, TSHA
Protein Interaction Partner: CGA,CGB,CGB5,FSHB,LHB,LHCGR,PTN,PTPN12,TSHB,CGB,FSHB,LHCGR,PTN
Protein Size: 116
- Molecular Weight
- 10 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_000735, NP_000726
You are here: