Dual Oxidase Maturation Factor 1 (DUOXA1) (C-Term) Peptide Peptide
DUOXA1 Origin: Human Source: Synthetic BP, WB
Catalog No. ABIN976022
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Region
- Blocking Peptide (BP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocked Antibody
- anti-DUOXA1 antibody (Dual Oxidase Maturation Factor 1) (C-Term) (ABIN2788717)
- PEEGGLLSPR YRSMADSPKS QDIPLSEASS TKAYYRPRRL SLVPADVRGL
- This is a synthetic peptide designed for use in combination with anti-DUOXA1 Antibody. It may block above mentioned antibody from binding to its target protein in western blot and/or immunohistochecmistry under proper experimental settings. There is no guarantee for its use in other applications.
- Application Notes
- Each Investigator should determine their own optimal working dilution for specific applications.
- For Research Use only
- Add 100 μL of sterile PBS. Final peptide concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS.
- 1 mg/mL
- Final peptide concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Protein Name
- NIP, NUMBIP, mol, BC019755, Nip, Nip1, RGD1306601, dual oxidase maturation factor 2, dual oxidase maturation factor 1, DUOXA2, DUOXA1, LOC100405759, Duoxa1
- The function of this protein remains unknown.
Alias Symbols: FLJ32334, NIP, NUMBIP, mol
Protein Size: 483
- Molecular Weight
- 53 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_144565, NP_653166
You are here: