Streptavidin Protein (Atto 550)
- Target See all Streptavidin Proteins
- Streptomyces avidinii
- Please inquire
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This Streptavidin protein is labelled with Atto 550.
- STREPTAVIDIN ATTO 550 Conjugated was prepared from chromatographically purified Streptavidin. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Streptavidin. No reaction was observed against anti-Avidin.
Streptavidin protein (HRP)
Origin: Streptomyces avidinii Host: Streptomyces avidinii Native DB, ELISA, WBStreptavidin protein (Texas Red (TR))
Origin: Streptomyces avidinii Host: Streptomyces avidinii Native IF
- Application Notes
- The emission spectra for this ATTO conjugate matches the principle output wavelengths of most common fluorescence instrumentation.
The emission spectra for this ATTO conjugate matches the principle output wavelengths of most common fluorescence instrumentation.
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitution Buffer: Restore with deionized water (or equivalent), Reconstitution Volume: 500 µL
- 1.1 mg/ml
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2, 10 mg/mL Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) - Immunoglobulin and Protease free
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Streptavidin Products
STREPTAVIDIN ATTO 550 Conjugated is designed for STED microscopy, FRET, immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms.
Synonyms: AT550, ATTO550, ATTO-TEC 550, STREPTAVIDIN ATTO 550 Conjugated