Synaptotagmin VI (SYT6) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
SYT6 Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
Catalog No. ABIN2733089
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $22.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 11 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human Synaptotagmin-6 protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Protein Name
- The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the synaptotagmin family. Synaptotagmins share a common domain structure that includes a transmembrane domain and a cytoplasmic region composed of 2 C2 domains, and are involved in calcium-dependent exocytosis of synaptic vesicles. This protein has been shown to be a key component of the secretory machinery involved in acrosomal exocytosis. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been found for this gene.
- Molecular Weight
- 48.3 kDa
- NCBI Accession
You are here: