Chemokine (C-C Motif) Ligand 12 (Ccl12) (Active) Protein Protein
Ccl12 Origin: Mouse Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE Func
Catalog No. ABIN5509443
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Biological Activity
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Functional Studies (Func)
- Recombinant Mouse MCP-5 (CCL12)
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU of endotoxin/μg of protein
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- A quick spin of the vial followed by reconstitution in sterile distilled water to a concentration not less than 0.1 mg/mL is recommended. Please note, filter sterilization is a must following reconstitution. This solution can then be diluted into other buffers.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- The lyophilized protein is stable for at least one year from date of receipt at -70°C. Upon reconstitution, this cytokine can be stored in working aliquots at 2° - 8°C for one month, or at -20°C for six months, with a carrier protein without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
You are here: