Adenosine A1 Receptor (ADORA1) Protein Protein
ADORA1 Origin: Rat Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant SDS, WB
Catalog No. ABIN6377445
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 18 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rat Adenosine A1 Receptor (ADORA1) Protein
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Please note that the majority of this suppliers proteins are partial length rather than full length.
We recommend customers to inquire.
- For Research Use only
- Prior to lyophilization: PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.01 % SKL, 1 mM DTT, 5 % Trehalose and Proclin-300.
- Dithiothreitol (DTT), ProClin
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin and Dithiothreitol (DTT): POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for up to one month. Store at -80 °C for up to one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
You are here: