antibodies-online SARS-CoV-2 Handbook
Download our SARS-CoV-2 Handbook!
In order to overcome the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic it is essential to understand the underlying biology of SARS-CoV-2, the causative agent, as well as that of the host's response. We have compiled our COVID-19 related resources in one comprehensive handbook, along with a selection of our most requested related products.
- Overview of SARS-CoV-2 lineages of concern and lineages of interest, the impact of their characterizing mutations and implications for neutralizing antibodies.
- Overview of the most important SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies, Kits, Proteins
- Many relevant pathways, Cytokine Storm, ACE2 Inhibition, SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome and more
- 49 pages Handbook, free download
SARS-CoV-2 Handbook: Table of Contents
antibodies-online proudly supports over 500+ COVID-19 R&D projects in diagnostics, drug discovery and basic research across more than 25+ countries. The SARS CoV-2 Handbook is a compilation of key COVID-19 resources assembled to advance the effort against the pandemic, including the SARS-CoV-2 life cycle, SARS-CoV-2 protein interactome, and the SARS-CoV-2 interferon antagonism.
Part one of the Handbook touches on the basic biology of SARS-CoV-2 and the host proteins involved in infection. Part two examines the factors contributing to the development of COVID-19. And Part three provides background regarding antibodies and immunoassays necessary for the study and diagnostics of SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19. The Handbook gives you direct access to the antibodies and proteins used by our community of scientists to drive the world’s leading COVID-19 work.
We appreciate the trust you have placed in our team to deliver the most relevant and highest quality products and hope you find this Handbook useful. We look forward to working with you to curb the ongoing pandemic through scientific discovery.
Table of contents
- SARS-CoV-2 Life cycle: Stages and Inhibition Targets
- SARS-CoV-2 Structural and Non-structural Proteins
- SARS-CoV-2 Mutations
- SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome
- Global Phosphorylation Landscape of SARS-CoV-2 Infection
2. Immune Response and COVID-19:
- Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) in Adaptive Immune Response
- B Cell Immunity
- T Cell Immunity
- SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibodies
- TLR Signaling
- JAK-STAT Signaling
- Complement System
- SARS-CoV-2 Interferon Antagonism
- COVID-19 Cytokine Storm
3. COVID-19 Diagnostics:
- SARS-CoV-2 Proteins
- SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies
- CR3022 in Assay Development
- Anti-Human IgG & IgM Antibodies for in Vitro Diagnostics
More Resources on SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19