You are viewing an incomplete version of our website. Please click to reload the website as full version.

Abhydrolase Domain Containing 6 (ABHD6) ELISA Kits

Has 2-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase activity (By similarity). Additionally we are shipping ABHD6 Antibodies (25) and ABHD6 Proteins (6) and many more products for this protein.

list all ELISA KIts Gene Name GeneID UniProt
ABHD6 57406 Q9BV23
ABHD6 66082 Q8R2Y0
ABHD6 305795 Q5XI64
How to order from antibodies-online
  • +1 877 302 8632
  • +1 888 205 9894 (toll-free)
  • Order online

Top ABHD6 ELISA Kits at

Showing 2 out of 4 products:

Catalog No. Reactivity Sensitivity Range Quantity Supplier Delivery Price Details
Mouse 3.9 pg/ml 15.6-1000 pg/mL 96 Tests Log in to see 11 to 13 Days
96 Tests Log in to see 2 to 3 Days

More ELISA Kits for ABHD6 Interaction Partners

Human Abhydrolase Domain Containing 6 (ABHD6) interaction partners

  1. data suggest that ABHD6 controls BMP catabolism and is therefore part of the late endosomal/lysosomal lipid-sorting machinery

  2. Results confirm the genetic association of the locus 3p14.3 with systemic lupus erythematosus in Europeans and point to the ABHD6 and not PXK (show PXK ELISA Kits), as the major susceptibility gene in the region.

  3. ABHD6 increases from neonatal age.

  4. Data show that the three hydrolases are genuine MAG (show MAG ELISA Kits) lipases; medium-chain saturated MAGs were the best substrates for hABHD6 and hMAGL, whereas hABHD12 preferred the 1 (3)- and 2-isomers of arachidonoylglycerol.

  5. High expression of ABHD6 in Ewing family tumors (EFT) in comparison to normal tissues and other tumors suggests that ABHD6 might be an interesting new diagnostic or therapeutic target for EFT.

  6. report the tissue distribution, subcellular location and differential distribution among cancer cell lines of Abhd6, one unannotated member of this group

Mouse (Murine) Abhydrolase Domain Containing 6 (ABHD6) interaction partners

  1. Whole-body and b-cell specific ABHD6-KO mice exhibit enhanced glucose-stimulated insulin (show INS ELISA Kits) secretion, and their islets show elevated monoacylglycerol production and insulin (show INS ELISA Kits) secretion in response to glucose.

  2. ABHD6 can hydrolyze several lipid substrates, positioning ABHD6 at the interface of glycerophospholipid metabolism and lipid signal transduction.

  3. Data suggest ABHD6 as a therapeutic target that could be relevant in treating inflammation-related conditions.

  4. FAAH (show FAAH ELISA Kits) but not monoacyl glycerol lipase (show LIPG ELISA Kits) exerts important protective actions against 2-arachidonoyl glycerol-induced cellular damage.

  5. Dual inhibition of alpha/beta-hydrolase domain 6 and fatty acid amide hydrolase (show FAAH ELISA Kits) increases endocannabinoid levels in neurons.

  6. ABHD6 is a rate-limiting step of 2-AG signaling

  7. Data reveal that 85% of brain 2 (show POU3F2 ELISA Kits)-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase activity can be ascribed to monoacylglycerol lipase(MAGL (show MGLL ELISA Kits)), and the remaining 15% is catalyzed by ABHD6 and ABHD12 (show ABHD12 ELISA Kits).

ABHD6 Antigen Profile

Antigen Summary

Has 2-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase activity (By similarity). May be a regulator of endocannabinoid signaling pathways (By similarity).

Gene names and symbols associated with ABHD6

  • abhydrolase domain containing 6 (abhd6-b) antibody
  • abhydrolase domain containing 6 (ABHD6) antibody
  • abhydrolase domain containing 6 (abhd6) antibody
  • abhydrolase domain containing 6 (Abhd6) antibody
  • 0610041D24Rik antibody
  • AA673485 antibody
  • ABHD6 antibody
  • abhd6-b antibody
  • AV065425 antibody
  • MGC64518 antibody

Protein level used designations for ABHD6

monoacylglycerol lipase abhd6-B , abhydrolase domain-containing protein 6-B , abhydrolase domain containing 6 , monoacylglycerol lipase ABHD6 , monoacylglycerol lipase ABHD6-like , 2-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase , abhydrolase domain-containing protein 6 , lipase protein

380544 Xenopus laevis
416009 Gallus gallus
470830 Pan troglodytes
702384 Macaca mulatta
100057821 Equus caballus
100145783 Xenopus (Silurana) tropicalis
100399741 Callithrix jacchus
100433718 Pongo abelii
100482314 Ailuropoda melanoleuca
100515411 Sus scrofa
100355792 Oryctolagus cuniculus
100603829 Nomascus leucogenys
57406 Homo sapiens
484712 Canis lupus familiaris
505283 Bos taurus
66082 Mus musculus
305795 Rattus norvegicus
Selected quality suppliers for ABHD6 (ABHD6) ELISA Kits
Did you look for something else?