We are preparing the requested document. Please wait, this may take a while...!
|Application / Reactivity||Human||Mouse (Murine)||Rat (Rattus)||Chicken||Dog (Canine)|
|Western Blotting (WB)||86 Antibodies||30 Antibodies||24 Antibodies||2 Antibodies||2 Antibodies|
|Proximity Ligation Assay (PLA)||2 Antibodies|
|Immunoprecipitation (IP)||8 Antibodies||2 Antibodies||2 Antibodies||4 Antibodies||4 Antibodies|
|Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))||28 Antibodies||12 Antibodies||8 Antibodies||3 Antibodies|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC)||75 Antibodies||17 Antibodies||14 Antibodies||2 Antibodies||4 Antibodies|
|Antigen||Phosphoinositide-3-Kinase, Catalytic, alpha Polypeptide (PIK3CA) Antibodies|
|Epitope||AA 562-724 Alternatives|
|Reactivity||Chicken, Dog (Canine), Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus) Alternatives|
|Conjugate||This PIK3CA antibody is un-conjugated Alternatives|
BioImaging (BI), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
|5 references available|
|Supplier||Log in to see|
Product Details anti-PIK3CA AntibodyTarget Details PIK3CA Application Details Handling References for anti-PIK3CA Antibody (ABIN967708) Images
|Cross-Reactivity||Dog (Canine), Rat (Rattus), Mouse (Murine), Chicken|
1. Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
2. Please refer to us for technical protocols.
3. This antibody has been developed and certified for the bioimaging application. However, a routine bioimaging test is not performed on every lot. Researchers are encouraged to titrate the reagent for optimal performance.
4. Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
5. Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
6. Triton is a trademark of the Dow Chemical Company.
|Purification||The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.|
|Immunogen||Human PI3-Kinase alpha subunit aa. 562-724|
Target Details PIK3CAProduct Details anti-PIK3CA Antibody Application Details Handling References for anti-PIK3CA Antibody (ABIN967708) Images back to top
|Alternative Name||PI3-Kinase (PIK3CA Antibody Abstract)|
|Background||PI3-kinase phosphorylates the D-3 position of the inositol ring of phosphatidylinositol (PtdIns), PtdIns(4)P and PtdIns(4,5)P2 to produce the respective PI3-phosphorylated derivatives. PI3-kinase exists as a heterodimer of 85 kDa (p85) and 110 kDa (p110) subunits. The p85 subunit contains two SH2 domains and an SH3 domain. It associates with and serves as a substrate for activated growth factor receptor tyrosine kinases. p85 may serve as regulator of the catalytic subunit, p110, by acting as the link between PI3-kinase and the ligand-activated receptor. Two distinct forms of the p85 subunit have been described: 1) p85alpha, which binds tightly to the catalytic subunit, and 2) p85ß, a protein whose function is presently unknown. Both isoforms bind to activated receptors and serve as tyrosine kinase substrates.|
|Molecular Weight||85 kDa|
|Pathways||PI3K-Akt Signaling, RTK Signaling, AMPK Signaling, Interferon-gamma Pathway, TLR Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway|
Application DetailsProduct Details anti-PIK3CA Antibody Target Details PIK3CA Handling References for anti-PIK3CA Antibody (ABIN967708) Images back to top
1. Seed the cells in appropriate culture medium at ~10,000 cells per well in an 96-well Imaging Plate and culture overnight.
2. Remove the culture medium from the wells, and fix the cells by adding 100 myl of Fixation Buffer to each well. Incubate for 10 minutes at room temperature (RT).
3. Remove the fixative from the wells, and permeabilize the cells using either 90% methanol, or Triton™ X-100: a. Add 100 myl of -20°C 90% methanol to each well and incubate for 5 minutes at RT. OR b. Add 100 myl of 0.1% Triton™ X-100 to each well and incubate for 5 minutes at RT.
4. Remove the permeabilization buffer, and wash the wells twice with 100 myl of 1× PBS.
5. Remove the PBS, and block the cells by adding 100 myl of to each well. Incubate for 30 minutes at RT.
6. Remove the blocking buffer and add 50 myl of the optimally titrated primary antibody (diluted in Stain Buffer) to each well, and incubate for 1 hour at RT.
7. Remove the primary antibody, and wash the wells three times with 100 myl of 1× PBS.
8. Remove the PBS, and add the second step reagent at its optimally titrated concentration in 50 myl to each well, and incubate in the dark for 1 hour at RT.
9. Remove the second step reagent, and wash the wells three times with 100 myl of 1× PBS.
10. Remove the PBS, and counter-stain the nuclei by adding 200 myl per well of 2 myg/ml Hoechst 33342 in 1× PBS to each well at least 15 minutes before imaging.
11. View and analyze the cells on an appropriate imaging instrument.
Related Products: ABIN967389, ABIN968533
|Restrictions||For Research Use only|
HandlingProduct Details anti-PIK3CA Antibody Target Details PIK3CA Application Details References for anti-PIK3CA Antibody (ABIN967708) Images back to top
|Buffer||Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA, glycerol, and ≤0.09 % sodium azide.|
|Precaution of Use||This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.|
|Storage Comment||Store undiluted at -20°C.|
References for anti-PIK3CA Antibody (ABIN967708)Product Details anti-PIK3CA Antibody Target Details PIK3CA Application Details Handling Images back to top
|Product cited in:||
Efendiev, Yudowski, Zwiller, Leibiger, Katz, Berggren, Pedemonte, Leibiger, Bertorello: "Relevance of dopamine signals anchoring dynamin-2 to the plasma membrane during Na+,K+-ATPase endocytosis." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 277, Issue 46, pp. 44108-14, 2002
Kihara, Shimohama, Sawada, Honda, Nakamizo, Shibasaki, Kume, Akaike: "alpha 7 nicotinic receptor transduces signals to phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase to block A beta-amyloid-induced neurotoxicity." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 276, Issue 17, pp. 13541-6, 2001
Nguyen, Ho, Beattie, Barber: "TEL-JAK2 mediates constitutive activation of the phosphatidylinositol 3'-kinase/protein kinase B signaling pathway." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 276, Issue 35, pp. 32704-13, 2001
Zhang, Bontrager, Hemler: "Transmembrane-4 superfamily proteins associate with activated protein kinase C (PKC) and link PKC to specific beta(1) integrins." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 276, Issue 27, pp. 25005-13, 2001
Cantley, Auger, Carpenter, Duckworth, Graziani, Kapeller, Soltoff: "Oncogenes and signal transduction." in: Cell, Vol. 64, Issue 2, pp. 281-302, 1991
ImagesProduct Details anti-PIK3CA Antibody Target Details PIK3CA Application Details Handling References for anti-PIK3CA Antibody (ABIN967708) back to top