Browse our ABHD6 (ABHD6) ELISA Kits

Full name:
Abhydrolase Domain Containing 6 ELISA Kits (ABHD6)
On www.antibodies-online.com are 5 Abhydrolase Domain Containing 6 (ABHD6) ELISA Kits from 5 different suppliers available. Additionally we are shipping ABHD6 Antibodies (24) and ABHD6 Proteins (6) and many more products for this protein. A total of 38 ABHD6 products are currently listed.
Synonyms:
0610041D24Rik, AA673485, ABHD6, abhd6-b, AV065425, MGC64518
list all ELISA KIts Gene Name GeneID UniProt
ABHD6 57406 Q9BV23
ABHD6 66082 Q8R2Y0
ABHD6 305795 Q5XI64

Show all species

Show all synonyms

ABHD6 (ABHD6) ELISA Kits by Reactivity

Select your species

More ELISA Kits for ABHD6 Interaction Partners

Human Abhydrolase Domain Containing 6 (ABHD6) interaction partners

  1. The hydrolase activity of ABHD6 was not required for the effects of ABHD6 on AMPAR function in either neurons or transfected HEK293T cells. Thus, these findings reveal a novel and unexpected mechanism governing AMPAR trafficking at synapses through ABHD6.

  2. data suggest that ABHD6 controls BMP catabolism and is therefore part of the late endosomal/lysosomal lipid-sorting machinery

  3. Results confirm the genetic association of the locus 3p14.3 with systemic lupus erythematosus in Europeans and point to the ABHD6 and not PXK (show PXK ELISA Kits), as the major susceptibility gene in the region.

  4. ABHD6 increases from neonatal age.

  5. Data show that the three hydrolases are genuine MAG (show MAG ELISA Kits) lipases; medium-chain saturated MAGs were the best substrates for hABHD6 and hMAGL, whereas hABHD12 preferred the 1 (3)- and 2-isomers of arachidonoylglycerol.

  6. High expression of ABHD6 in Ewing family tumors (EFT) in comparison to normal tissues and other tumors suggests that ABHD6 might be an interesting new diagnostic or therapeutic target for EFT.

  7. report the tissue distribution, subcellular location and differential distribution among cancer cell lines of Abhd6, one unannotated member of this group

Mouse (Murine) Abhydrolase Domain Containing 6 (ABHD6) interaction partners

  1. alpha/beta-domain hydrolase-6 suppression averts diet-induced obesity and enhances adipose browning and brown adipose function via PPAR alpha/PPAR (show PPARA ELISA Kits) gamma (show PPARG ELISA Kits) activation.

  2. Whole-body and b-cell specific ABHD6-KO mice exhibit enhanced glucose-stimulated insulin (show INS ELISA Kits) secretion, and their islets show elevated monoacylglycerol production and insulin (show INS ELISA Kits) secretion in response to glucose.

  3. ABHD6 can hydrolyze several lipid substrates, positioning ABHD6 at the interface of glycerophospholipid metabolism and lipid signal transduction.

  4. Data suggest ABHD6 as a therapeutic target that could be relevant in treating inflammation-related conditions.

  5. FAAH (show FAAH ELISA Kits) but not monoacyl glycerol lipase (show LIPG ELISA Kits) exerts important protective actions against 2-arachidonoyl glycerol-induced cellular damage.

  6. Dual inhibition of alpha/beta-hydrolase domain 6 and fatty acid amide hydrolase (show FAAH ELISA Kits) increases endocannabinoid levels in neurons.

  7. ABHD6 is a rate-limiting step of 2-AG signaling

  8. Data reveal that 85% of brain 2 (show POU3F2 ELISA Kits)-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase activity can be ascribed to monoacylglycerol lipase(MAGL (show MGLL ELISA Kits)), and the remaining 15% is catalyzed by ABHD6 and ABHD12 (show ABHD12 ELISA Kits).

ABHD6 Antigen Profile

Antigen Summary

Has 2-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase activity (By similarity). May be a regulator of endocannabinoid signaling pathways (By similarity).

Alternative names and synonyms associated with ABHD6

  • abhydrolase domain containing 6 (abhd6-b) Elisa Kit
  • abhydrolase domain containing 6 (ABHD6) Elisa Kit
  • abhydrolase domain containing 6 (abhd6) Elisa Kit
  • abhydrolase domain containing 6 (Abhd6) Elisa Kit
  • 0610041D24Rik Elisa Kit
  • AA673485 Elisa Kit
  • ABHD6 Elisa Kit
  • abhd6-b Elisa Kit
  • AV065425 Elisa Kit
  • MGC64518 Elisa Kit

Protein level used designations for ABHD6

monoacylglycerol lipase abhd6-B , abhydrolase domain-containing protein 6-B , abhydrolase domain containing 6 , monoacylglycerol lipase ABHD6 , monoacylglycerol lipase ABHD6-like , 2-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase , abhydrolase domain-containing protein 6 , lipase protein

GENE ID SPECIES
380544 Xenopus laevis
416009 Gallus gallus
470830 Pan troglodytes
702384 Macaca mulatta
100057821 Equus caballus
100145783 Xenopus (Silurana) tropicalis
100399741 Callithrix jacchus
100433718 Pongo abelii
100482314 Ailuropoda melanoleuca
100515411 Sus scrofa
100355792 Oryctolagus cuniculus
100603829 Nomascus leucogenys
57406 Homo sapiens
484712 Canis lupus familiaris
505283 Bos taurus
66082 Mus musculus
305795 Rattus norvegicus
Selected quality suppliers for ABHD6 (ABHD6) ELISA Kits
Did you look for something else?