- Target See all Peroxidase Antibodies
- This Peroxidase antibody is un-conjugated
- Dot Blot (DB), Immunoprecipitation (IP), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This product is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum as well as purified and partially purified Peroxidase (Horseradish). Cross-reactivity against Peroxidase from other tissues and species may occur but has not been specifically determined.
- Sterile filtered
Immunogen Type: NativeProtein
Reactivity: Horseradish DB, IP, ELISA, WB Host: Sheep Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Peroxidase antibody
Reactivity: Horseradish DB, IP, ELISA, WB Host: Guinea Pig Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Peroxidase antibody
Reactivity: Horseradish DB, IP, ELISA, WB Host: Rat Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Peroxidase antibody
Reactivity: Horseradish DB, IP, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Peroxidase antibody
Reactivity: Horseradish IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Guinea Pig Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Peroxidase antibody
Reactivity: Horseradish DB, IP, ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Suitable for immunoblotting (western or dot blot), ELISA, immunoprecipitation and most immunological methods requiring high titer and specificity.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store vial at 4° C prior to restoration. For extended storage aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. Expiration date is one (1) year from date of opening.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Peroxidase Products
- peroxidase antibody, PER1 antibody, ShK domain and PerOxidase domain containing protein antibody, Peroxidase skpo-1 antibody, hypothetical protein antibody, peroxidase 1 antibody, 1-Cys-peroxiredoxine antibody, skpo-3 antibody, skpo-1 antibody, T06D8.10 antibody, C46A5.4 antibody, K10B4.1 antibody, R08F11.7 antibody, WSP1 antibody, PER1 antibody