LECT2 antibody (Leukocyte Cell-Derived Chemotaxin 2) Primary Antibody
- This LECT2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunoprecipitation (IP)
- This antibody reacts with human LECT2.
- Protein A agarose
- Recombinant full-length human LECT2 purified from culture supernatant of stable CHO transfectant cells
anti-Leukocyte Cell-Derived Chemotaxin 2 (LECT2) (AA 101-151) antibody Primary Antibody
LECT2 Reactivity: Human ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- PBS containing 50 % glycerol, pH 7.2. No preservative is contained.
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store (in aliquots) at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- LECT2 (LECT2 Antibody Abstract)
- chm-II, chm2, MIM1, leukocyte cell-derived chemotaxin 2, leukocyte cell derived chemotaxin 2, Lect2, LECT2
- LECT2, leukocyte cell-derived chemotaxin 2, was originally isolated as a 16 kDa secreted protein having a human neutrophil chemotactic activity. It is indicated that LECT2 protein express in the liver specifically and that several human hepatoma cell lines also express this protein. Furthermore, LECT2 was recently found to be identical to chondromodulin-II, a growth stimulator of chondrocytes, thus LECT2 is thought to be a multifunctional protein.Synonyms: LECT-2, Leukocyte cell-derived chemotaxin-2
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession