LECT2 antibody (Leukocyte Cell-Derived Chemotaxin 2) (AA 1-151) Primary Antibody
- AA 1-151
- This LECT2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Leukocyte Cell Derived Chemotaxin 2 (LECT2)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LECT2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LECT2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Leukocyte Cell Derived Chemotaxin 2 (LECT2) corresdonding to Met1~Leu151 with N-terminal His Tag
anti-Leukocyte Cell-Derived Chemotaxin 2 (LECT2) (AA 101-151) antibody Primary Antibody
LECT2 Reactivity: Human ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- Leukocyte Cell Derived Chemotaxin 2 (LECT2 Antibody Abstract)
- chm-II, chm2, MIM1, leukocyte cell-derived chemotaxin 2, leukocyte cell derived chemotaxin 2, Lect2, LECT2
- Chm-II, Chm2