PRPSAP1 antibody (phosphoribosyl Pyrophosphate Synthetase-Associated Protein 1) (AA 175-266) Primary Antibody
- AA 175-266
- This PRPSAP1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse monoclonal antibody raised against a partial recombinant PRPSAP1.
immunogen: PRPSAP1 (AAH09012.1, 175 a.a. ~ 266 a.a) partial recombinant protein with GST tag. MW of the GST tag alone is 26 KDa.
Immunogen Sequence: AKSPDAAKRAQSYAERLRLGLAVIHGEAQCTELDMDDGRHSPPMVKNATVHPGLELPLMMAKEKPPITVVGDVGGRIAIIVDDIIDDVESFV
- IgG1 kappa
anti-phosphoribosyl Pyrophosphate Synthetase-Associated Protein 1 (PRPSAP1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
PRPSAP1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-phosphoribosyl Pyrophosphate Synthetase-Associated Protein 1 (PRPSAP1) (AA 22-71) antibody Primary Antibody
PRPSAP1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Chicken, Cow, Guinea Pig, Monkey, Pig WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Product Quality tested by: Antibody Reactive Against Recombinant Protein.
- For Research Use only
- In 1x PBS, pH 7.4
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Alternative Name
- PRPSAP1 (PRPSAP1 Antibody Abstract)
- PAP39, 5730409F23Rik, phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate synthetase associated protein 1, phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate synthetase-associated protein 1, PRPSAP1, Prpsap1
Full Gene Name: phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate synthetase-associated protein 1
- Gene ID