PRPSAP1 antibody (phosphoribosyl Pyrophosphate Synthetase-Associated Protein 1) (AA 22-71) Primary Antibody
- AA 22-71
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Chicken, Cow, Guinea Pig, Monkey, Pig
- This PRPSAP1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse PRPSAP1
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Mouse, Rat, Pig, Chicken (100%) Xenopus (84%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
Synthetic peptide located between aa22-71 of mouse Prpsap1 (B1AT82, NP_080640). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Elephant, Bovine, Bat, Pig, Opossum, Guinea pig, Turkey, Chicken, Lizard (100%), Zebra finch, Xenopus (92%), Salmon (91%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
anti-phosphoribosyl Pyrophosphate Synthetase-Associated Protein 1 (PRPSAP1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
PRPSAP1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Mouse
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- PRPSAP1 (PRPSAP1 Antibody Abstract)
- PAP39, 5730409F23Rik, phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate synthetase associated protein 1, phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate synthetase-associated protein 1, PRPSAP1, Prpsap1
Name/Gene ID: PRPSAP1
Synonyms: PRPSAP1, PAP39
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession