SRCAP antibody (Snf2-Related CREBBP Activator Protein) (AA 665-780) Primary Antibody
- AA 665-780
- This SRCAP antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Cow, Dog, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SRCAP
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- SRCAP (SRCAP Antibody Abstract)
- DOMO1, EAF1, FLHS, SWR1, B930091H02Rik, D030022P06Rik, F630004O05Rik, RGD1565642, Snf2 related CREBBP activator protein, Snf2-related CREBBP activator protein, SRCAP, Srcap
SRCAP (Snf2-related CREBBP activator protein), also known as EAF1, SWR1, or DOMO1, is a 3,230 amino acid protein that belongs to a family of helicases and contains one HSA domain, one helicase C-terminal domain, one helicase ATP-binding domain and three A.T hook DNA-binding domains. Localized to the nucleus, SRCAP functions as a catalytic component of the SRCAP complex, a multi-protein structure that mediates the ATP-dependent exchange of histone dimers for nucleosomal histones, an event that regulates the transcription of select genes via chromatin remodeling. Additionally, the SRCAP complex acts as a coactivator for steroid receptor-mediated transcription, Notch-mediated transcription and CREB-mediated transcription. SRCAP is expressed as multiple alternatively spliced isoforms and is subject to DNA damage-dependent phosphorylation by ATM or ATR.
Subcellular location: Nucleus
Synonyms: DOMO1, EAF1, Helicase SRCAP, Snf2 related CBP activator protein, SWR1, SRCAP_HUMAN.