SRCAP antibody (Snf2-Related CREBBP Activator Protein) (AA 309-322) Primary Antibody
- AA 309-322
- This SRCAP antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- SRCAP (aa309-322)
- QEGNDAEAQR REIE
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Application Notes
DS IHC Results: In paraffin embedded Human Skin shows nuclear staining in some keratinocytes. Recommended concentration: 5-10 μg/mL.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- SRCAP (SRCAP Antibody Abstract)
- DOMO1, EAF1, FLHS, SWR1, B930091H02Rik, D030022P06Rik, F630004O05Rik, RGD1565642, Snf2 related CREBBP activator protein, Snf2-related CREBBP activator protein, SRCAP, Srcap
- SRCAP, Snf2-related CREBBP activator protein, DOMO1, EAF1, FLJ44499, KIAA0309, SWR1, OTTHUMP00000208671, Snf2-related CBP activator protein, Swi2/Snf2-related ATPase homolog, domino homolog 1, domino homolog 1, domino homolog 2, helicase SRCAP
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession