HS1BP3 antibody (HCLS1 Binding Protein 3) (AA 51-130) Primary Antibody
- AA 51-130
- This HS1BP3 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HS1BP3
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- HS1BP3 (HS1BP3 Antibody Abstract)
- HS1BP3, DKFZp468N116, ETM2, HS1-BP3, RGD1311331, HCLS1 binding protein 3, HCLS1 binding protein 3 S homeolog, HS1BP3, hs1bp3.S, hs1bp3, Hs1bp3
HS1BP3 is a 392 amino acid protein that contains one PX (phox homology) domain, a leucine zipper, immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif-like motifs and multiple proline-rich regions. Expressed primarily in brain, HS1BP3 is encoded by a gene mapping to human chromosome 2p24.1. The gene encoding HS1BP3 is frequently mutated in familial essential tremor, a disorder characterized by kinetic tremor the the hands, voice or head, though there is no correlation to Parkinson disease. HS1BP3 interacts with HAX-1_s SH3 domain, and may also play a role in the regulation of catecholamine and serotonin metabolism. Acting as a regulator of IL-2 signaling, HS1BP3 is likely involved in lymphocyte activation.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm
Synonyms: ETM2, FLJ14249, H1BP3_HUMAN, HCLS1 binding protein 3, HCLS1-binding protein 3, HS1 binding protein 3, HS1 BP3, HS1-BP3, HS1-binding protein 3, Hs1bp3, HSP1BP-3.